Asante Blackk Net Worth 2021: You might be wondering how much is Asante Blackk worth? We’ll be taking you through the biography and net worth of Asante Blackk.
Who is Asante Blackk and How Much is he Worth?
- Date of Birth: October 20, 2001 (19 years old)
- Profession: Professional Actor
- Country: United States of America
- Height: 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)
- Source of Wealth: Movies
- Net Worth: $200, 000
Asante Blackk is an American actor with an estimated net worth of $200,000. Blackk is well known for his starring role in the miniseries “When They See Us” for which he received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination. He is also starring in the series “This Is Us” for which he was nominated for a Critics’ Choice Television Award.
Asante Duah Ma’at professionally known as Asante Blackk was born on October 20, 2001, in Waldorf, Maryland, U.S to father, Ayzie and mother, Aiyana Ma’at. Both of his parents are clinical social workers and couples therapists. His father’s family is from Alexandria, Virginia and his mother’s family is from North California, London, England, and Trinidad.
Asante has four younger siblings, two sisters and two brothers. His sisters are Akina and Akaiya Cyrah Ma’at while one of his brothers goes by the name Ayinde Ma’at. The name of the other sibling is unknown.
Blackk started acting at age 6 while still at elementary school at Judith P. Hoyer Montessori School in 2008. He featured as Mowgli in “The Jungle Book”.
His first professional acting role was in “How I Learned to Be a Kid” at the Howard Theatre in Washington. His acting career came to stardom following his role as Kevin Richardson in the dramatized miniseries “When They See Us”. The role earned him a Primetime Emmy Award nomination making him one of the youngest nominees in history.
Blackk has appeared as a series regular in “This Is Us” since 2019. In 2020, he also played Corey in an episode of “Social Distance”, a tragicomic anthology series featuring both dark and funny takes on how people strive to stay connected while staying apart.
The anthology series, which was shot entirely remotely during social distancing, follows families, friends, and couples as they deal with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the Black Lives Matter protests following the killing of George Floyd.
Notable Awards and Nominations
Asante Blackk is a recipient of 2 awards and 7 nominations.
- AAFCA TV Honors – Best Ensemble – When They See Us (2019)
- OFTA Television Award – Best Ensemble in a Motion Picture or Limited Series – When They See Us (2019)
- Primetime Emmy – Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie for his role as Kevin Richardson on When They See Us (2019).
- BET Award- YoungStars Award (2020)
- Black Reel – Outstanding Guest Actor, Drama Series for playing Malik on This Is Us (2016)
- Black Reel – Outstanding Supporting Actor, TV Movie/Limited Series for his role as Kevin in When They See Us (2019)
- Critics Choice Award – Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his role in This Is Us (2016)
- Critics Choice Award – Best Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie Made for Television for his role in When They See Us (2019)
- Image Award – Outstanding Actor in a Television Movie, Limited Series or Dramatic Special for his role in When They See Us (2019)
- OFTA Television Award – Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture or Limited Series for his role in When They See Us (2019)
Asante Blackk Net Worth
Asante Blackk has an estimated net worth of $200,000. He earns most of his money from his roles in movies. Blackk also earn money from promotions on his Instagram page.
Asante Black is an American actor who rose to stardom following his role as Kevin Richardson in the dramatized miniseries “When They See Us”. He is also featured on the series “This Is Us”. Asante Black has an estimated net worth of $200,000.